7191 Milburough Line, Milton, Ontario L0P 1B0
For Sale: $4,850,000
62 very pretty acres with woods…
…hiking trails, pond stocked with bass, open meadows and complete privacy – yet so close to all the amenities of Burlington & Milton.
A lovely tree-lined lane leads to this very private country setting for this custom-built Georgian style home. Impressive quality! Completely renovated kitchen & baths. Huge principle rooms. Walk-out to Trex deck with glass railing.
4,400 square feet including lower level which has a walk-out to rear yard. Replaced windows. 24’ oval on-ground pool.
Circular paved drive, stone patios/walk-ways. Attached 2 car garage plus detached 1,200 sq. ft. garage/workshop/man-cave.
Beautiful mature trees and landscaping. 22 workable acres.
This property could be your perfect country estate get-away – and yet be an easy commute to the airport and Go trains. Come and see for yourself!
- interior pictures with furniture are digitally staged
2 Full/1 Half
Full and fully finished with two bedrooms and a walkout to the backyard.
2926 sq ft PLUS 1485 in finished basement SQFT
Heating & Cooling
Property & Lot Details
Features & Highlights
- 62 acres!!!
- Completely renovated top to bottom
- Fully finished lower level with walkout
- 1200+ sq ft garage/workshop/man-cave
- Hot tub, sauna, and pool
- Large pond stocked with largemouth bass
- Hiking and ATV/Dirt bike trails
- Quiet country living yet close to urban Milton and Burlington