1400 Lower Base Line W., Milton, Ontario L9E 0H7
2.6 acres on the Oakville/Milton border surround this lovely custom built executive bungalow. (2,600 sq. ft. main floor PLUS another 2,596 sq. ft. lower level).
Beautiful wood kitchen cabinets, granite counters, breakfast room with bay window. Living room with wood-burning fireplace open to office, separate dining room. 4 huge bedrooms on the main floor.
Patio doors from living room, dining room, & master bedroom to beautiful poured concrete patio for family fun and entertainment, featuring cabana, kitchenette, washroom and 20’ X 40’ in-ground pool – replaced in entirety in 2018.
Finished lower level features an in-law apartment with its own private walk-up covered entrance. Beautiful kitchen, dining area, large rec. room, 4-piece bath, 2 bedrooms + office. Separate 26’ x 13.6’ workshop currently set up as a craft workroom.
Efficient heat pump heating system 2016. Water filtration system, night-lighting including security and sensor lighting, stamped concrete front walk-way, long paved driveway.
Oversized attached garage with inside entry, plus detached garage/workshop (with 2pc. washroom) and sheds with separate 2nd driveway!
Golf, escarpment sunsets, shopping, schools, nature trails. Great location with quick access to the 407/QEW/403/401 and Go Trains. This property has it all… don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
3 Full/1 Half
Finished with kitchen, family/rec room, craft room, workshop, office, two bedrooms, bathroom..
Double, Attached with inside entry. Separate detached garage/workshop
2600 sq ft on main floor PLUS 2596 on lower level SQFT
Heating & Cooling
Property & Lot Details
Paved, triple + wide, 10
Features & Highlights
- 2.6 acres on Oakville/Milton border
- Inground 36' X 18' pool, replaced in entirely in 2018
- Huge concrete patio with cabana, kitchenette and bath
- In-law apartment with kitchen, dining area, family room, office and two bedrooms
- 4 huge bedrooms on the main floor
- Separate driveway to detached garage/workshop with 2-pc washroom and sheds
- Night-lighting including security and sensor lighting
- Great location with quick access to major highways and Go Trains
- Golf, escarpment sunsets, shopping, schools, nature trails