39 Park St. E., Dundas, Ontario L9H 1C9
Best of both worlds!
Your own private park with just steps to all Downtown amenities. Bright and charming 2.5 story home offers modern kitchen w/ Quartz Counters and Island with Granite, New bathrooms, plus the original character of the home. 3 bedrooms + possible 4th bedroom/office/gym/sitting room or play space. Open concept main floor with patio doors to yard plus mudroom entrance. Second level has 3 bedrooms and full 4 pc renovated bath including laundry. Quaint steps lead to the finished story book attic for an additional bedroom/office/den or bonus space. Beautiful large wrap around entertainer’s back deck leads to an extraordinary yard. Cross the bridge over the stream to more of your own backyard paradise. Fenced (2015) in “L” shape yard space for kids and/or pets. Backing on to a view of the escarpment and majestic hardwood trees gives the ultimate privacy setting. Tranquil front and back gardens for the gardener, bird watcher or nature lover. Central air, 200 amp service, updated wiring and plumbing, newer windows, siding. Don’t miss this opportunity to own a piece of ‘paradise’.
Heating & Cooling
Property & Lot Details
Residential home on .369 Acres
Features & Highlights
- Seclusion and privacy in your back-yard park, vast lawns & mature trees
- Wooden rear deck, to lounge and bbq
- North Boundary is 147 ft wide
- Very large chain-linked fenced area 140' x 70' (approximately)
- Quality Storage shed plus garden shed
- Mature trees, lawns,
- Wooden bridge over Sydenham Creek to spectacular back-yard
- Walk to downtown Dundas to enjoy the quaint shops
- Beautiful .369 Acres in Core area of Dundas,