13 Timberrun Crt. (Lot 7), Hamilton (Flamborough), Ontario L0P 1B0
1.88 beautiful wooded acres… just waiting for you to build your dream home!
Quiet cul-de-sac on the Halton, East Flamborough border and just minutes to Carlisle and the Village of Campbellville, with the nearby 401 for that quick commute. The Timberrun Court sub-division is comprised of approximately 17 executive estate residences, originally developed by Country Green Homes. With a frontage of 106.3 ft, a depth at the longest point of 524.5 ft, and frontage on Milburough Line of 318 ft., there is plenty of room to pick your building site and enjoy nature. You’ll be living in quick proximity to all amenities including schools, shopping, hospitals, cycling routes, hiking trails, skiing, golfing, major highway access and GO trains.
Vacant land and building lots are almost impossible to find now in this ideal location.
Property & Lot Details
vacant residential building lot
Features & Highlights
- Rural Estate Cul-de-Sac
- 17 Executive Homes -Custom Built
- 106.6 Ft frontage on Timberrun Court
- 318.02 Ft frontage on Milburough Line
- 524 ft depth at longest point
- Property is on the Halton (Milton)/Hamilton (Carlisle/East Flamborough) Border
- Beautiful Wooded Lot
- High-Speed Internet-Standard Broadband Wireless